Format for Poster Presentation
Each poster display will be 80 cm x 170 cm mounted vertically.
All poster material should be confined to the space provided. Your poster should not exceed the space provided.
Suggestions for the preparation and presentation of your poster are provided below:
- Poster will be available for viewing and discussion for several hours. Posters should be readable from 1.5 m away. The poster should be understandable without oral explanation.
- When planning your poster presentation, aim for clarity and simplicity.
- It should be clear and concise in all statements. Include your objective; the design/methods, the results and conclusion. The objective of the work should be stated. Experimental details should be concise. Tables and conclusions should be clearly stated.
- It is helpful to bring handouts of your poster to pass out to those who are interested.
- Should circumstances prevent you from making your presentation, you must arrange for a co-author or colleague to present your poster and you must notify your session chairperson.
- Presenters are expected to discuss their work with scientists visiting their poster.